Outline of Services
|Price||7 days 3,000 yen (tax not included)||30 days 3,000 yen (tax not included)|
|Effective period*2||For a duration of 7 days from the day on which the first communication was made||For a duration of 30 days from the day on which the first communication was made|
|SIM type||Data SIM
* Data communication only (no phone calls), no SMS available
* 3G communication terminal cannot be used for this data communication service.
|SIM size||Multi SIM (Standard / Micro / Nano) * Cut the “Multi-SIM” to fit the size of SIM required for the customer’s terminal device, such as Standard, Micro and nano.|
|Service Area||The service is available throughout Japan
(conforms with the LTE service area of NTT DoCoMo *3）
|Bundled Items||User guide * SIM pin is not included.|
- *1Unlimited data credits. However: Once the daily use of the 4G-LTE reaches 500 MB the maximum communication speed drops to 200 kbps. This speed restriction is released at 0 hours Japan Standard Time the next day.
- *2"The effective periods for using the J-TripGateway Prepaid SIMs are as described below:
- ・Expiration for the first use of the SIM: Please refer to the date label that is attached to the purchased SIM.
- ・Effective period for data credits assigned to the SIM at the time it is purchased: Starts from the day the J-TripGateway Prepaid SIM is inserted in the terminal device and communicating starts for the first time: 7 days (unlimited) and 30 days (3 GB).
- ・Effective period after a paid credit topup: 14 days (unlimited/7 Day Plan), 60 days (3 GB/30 Day Plan).
- *3J-TripGateway Prepaid SIM can be used in the NTT DoCoMo XiR (LTE) Service Area. Verify the NTT DoCoMo Service Area for details on service areas nationwide in Japan.
- The communication speed represents the best effort （maximum speed for the specification） and does not represent a guaranteed actual speed. The communication speed may vary, depending on the communication environment or traffic conditions.